• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap installer needed - Maryland

J

john1

Hey guys, I have a good customer of mine who wants me to do a wrap on his box truck (with rivets)

I told him i had never done one before and he kept insisting that i at least try because he keeps getting the run around from the local "wrap" guy and wants to keep all business with me.

I can get the vinyl printed from a vendor and you can install or if your a vendor that can print and install that works too.

It will be a few weeks from now but i want to get someone that's experienced lined up for this.

I know you need to start somewhere but i am a one man shop and this job is too large to do myself outside since i don't have a install bay.

Box truck is about 24' i would say, I haven't measured it exactly but it will need both sides, rear door and possibly hood wrapped.

I am located in Northern MD close to the DE/PA Mason Dixon Line. I am 45 minutes North from Baltimore City and about 2 hours from Atlantic City, NJ. PM me if your interested.

Thanks!

ddarlak

Go Bills!
box truck is a perfect place to start, even if you had to do it outside.

get to it and keep all the profit for yourself, you only live once....

J

john1

Thanks everyone!

I have someone i am talking to now about doing the job at hand, If i need anything else i will give you guys a holler again.

mikefine

John, We specialize in box truck wraps, and we are located right outside Baltimore.
If the current vendor doesn't work out, we would love the opportunity.

Send me an email: mike@finesign.com