• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wrap material help

altereddezignz

Looking for a little bit of information here. We are new to the digital printing but we get most of our supplies from one vendor for the most part. When we called in it was recommended we use the Avery 1005 ez-rs film and the 3594 dol1060 overlam for any wraps that we do and we can also use the overlam for the oracal or orajet 3165RA to print all of our stickers on.

Now i know everyone has their own favorite material to use but can anyone recommend if we did the right thing with this selection of material. Granted i know it is to late now and we can adjust when we run out but just looking for information.

Thanks

altereddezignz

Yes you are very correct but I was asking for the material in my specific situation not a generalized questions about material.
Ill go back to the search board and keep reading.
Thanks

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Not sure what the question is. If you're asking if you used the right combo of materials, only you can figure that out. If it prints well for you, if it installs well for you, and you made money on the job, then I guess it was good choice. There's other options obviously. Try them all and see what you like best.