• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap price need help

xtreme signs

Just wanted to make sure i am thinking wright on the price on this. This is a 2001 Ford F-250 crew cab long bed. This is my 2nd wrap i have done and want to make sure i am in the ball park on what i am charging the customer.
Thanks Brian

BRUSHMARKS

how is the body of the truck? any rust? Any graphics to be removed? what material are you planning to use? How many sqft is this truck? figure out your material cost, time into it, your overhead, and how much fudge room/ profit you want out of it.

xtreme signs

The truck is going to be ready as far as body work by the customer and their is no old to remove. I will be using 3m for this job. The bed will be removed and a wrecker bed going on but it will be covered also. and the whole truck will be covered including the roof.
Thanks for all the help so far
Thanks Brian

ProWraps

$2495 with 2 hours design allowance. would take us 4 hours (8 man hours) install time and we would use 180c/8518 combo. truck would need to be washed and delivered to our location. would not include on-site install.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I know a guy in Nebraska that will do these for $250 plus some beer and corn......... and he's busier that a one-armed piccolo player.

one armed piccolo player.jpg