• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wrap printing pricing

jyl

I have ongoing customer who wants to install wrap himself.
How much would you chargefor print and lam only?(oracal 3951ra+290)

tintguy31794

I'm no wrap printer, but my time being on this forum tells me your responses are going to be. How much time do you have in the design. How much does your material cost and they are going to ask you how much it cost you to be in business.. then they will tell you to add that all in and find out how much you want to make off the work and give him a price :D

MikePro

whatever ur current price is, minus installation and plus 10%. Keep files handy for upcharged reprint when he needs it done asap

jc1cell

I'm no wrap printer, but my time being on this forum tells me your responses are going to be. How much time do you have in the design. How much does your material cost and they are going to ask you how much it cost you to be in business.. then they will tell you to add that all in and find out how much you want to make off the work and give him a price :D

Or, more than likely, say that it's a subject for the private boards and it should be continued there.

jc

kstompaint

Or, more than likely, say that it's a subject for the private boards and it should be continued there.

jc
Yea, because there's no way that a prospective customer could ever find any of this info via google in less than 2 minutes.