Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrap School

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tagdog, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Tagdog

Tagdog Member

Apr 4, 2008
    I've posted a few things here and thanks for all the help. I have been planing to go to Feller's "Wrap School" this summer but I thought I'd ask if anyone has been? What did you think of it? Is there another one that is as good or better? If you ask a salesman at Feller's it's the greatest experience of your life. I'd like a more relistic opinion.

Thanks
    Signs Up

Tags:
  2. jsprosigns

jsprosigns Member

Sep 2, 2007
    I did it. It was good. Its like any school you get out what you put in. If you think going to this school will make you a master at wrapping any car or truck out there it wont. But it will lay a good solid ground to start from. It does have a sales pitch to it, so be ready.

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    I went. Good class. It was kind of a "transition" time when I was there...so I kinda felt ripped on a couple of things, but still, very informative....and a good getaway if nothing else. Just wrap wrap wrap while they're payin' for it. Even during breaks, we had guys that were still wrappin', so just get in all the practice you can on someone else's dime. And ENJOY THE GREAT FOOD TOO!

4. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2005
    Lawton, OK, USA
    Welcome from OK.

5. cartoad

cartoad Active Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Yakima, WA
    We are signed up for Fellers at the end of June. Everything I have got on it is positive.