• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap Template Sales People

JoshLoring

SERIOUSLY!!
Who the heck is South Beach Graphics? They have the MOST obnoxious group of sales people marketing their vehicle templates. Rude, Unprofessional and will NOT stop calling. They have literally called our business 20+ times in the last 4 months after asking them to remove us from their call list. They were rude to my wife and disrespected our business and I will not deal with them. In 6 years I have NEVER felt harassed by a company and this South Beach place is BAD BAD BAD.

If these guys call you selling templates do me a favor and tell them Awthentik Graphics said their templates are horrible and thanks, but no thanks. If they get a couple hundred of these then maybe they will realize they need better customer service.

cdiesel

Josh, I was seriously going to post this yesterday.

Taryn (or however you spell his name) has called us relentlessly, and we actually bought their templates! Picked them up about four months ago, and I actually like the templates so far. Before we purchased, he called about four times in a week. Since then we've probably heard from him about 20 more times, trying to sell us his fills and crap. Quit F'n callin me!

JoshLoring

Quit F'n callin me!

HAHAHA! Somebody just called and told us to remove this post from the sign forum from thier company! He was YELLING at Kelli. She actually had to scream back at them and say "LOWER YOUR VOICE!"

Since I know they are reading this... QUIT HARASSING US. I think I should blog about this to the MILLIONS of people that read our website and title it "Rudeness in customer service"

HulkSmash

SERIOUSLY!!
Who the heck is South Beach Graphics? They have the MOST obnoxious group of sales people marketing their vehicle templates. Rude, Unprofessional and will NOT stop calling. They have literally called our business 20+ times in the last 4 months after asking them to remove us from their call list. They were rude to my wife and disrespected our business and I will not deal with them. In 6 years I have NEVER felt harassed by a company and this South Beach place is BAD BAD BAD.

If these guys call you selling templates do me a favor and tell them Awthentik Graphics said their templates are horrible and thanks, but no thanks. If they get a couple hundred of these then maybe they will realize they need better customer service.

You're not the only one. They called us as well. I bought PVO, and i'm happy with it. They never got around to harassing us as i told them after the 5th time they called to remove me from their list, i was taken care of.

Next time they call trying to sell you templates, just try to sell them a vehicle wrap. It's pretty satisfying to hear them rage.

slipperyfrog

Now does the rep from South Beach Graphics that is viewing this thread and called Josh out on it have the balls to make his customer service "right" here in the open.

Please feel free to explain yourself before Addy gets into the thread...

cdiesel

I've told Taryn at least seven or eight times to take me off his list. Let's see if they actually do it this time.

threeputt

They haven't called us yet, and I'm sort of hoping they do. We have Myrn in the front office. She's a buzz saw if someone is rude on the phone or gets under her skin.

Believe me, I know, she's my wife.

Reinski

South Beach Graphics sales tactics

Based on the quality of the ArtStation product, South Beach Graphics was made an "approved vendor" for one of the major franchises that deals with large format printing, wraps, etc.

Within several weeks, Taryn and his team of obnoxiously overzealous salesjerks had so alienated various franchisee owners that South Beach was "dis" approved, and basically banned by the franchisor. Here they had a nice entree into a qualified set of leads if they could have just acted respectful and professional. But despite several warnings to chill out, they completely blew it.

And if they're trying to threaten to keep the bad reputation from spreading on forums, perhaps they need to learn firsthand about the "Streisand Effect."

JoshLoring

Agreed!!

They actually threatened to have their "lawyers" contact us. My wife said BRING IT! You can't sue someone for telling the truth and there are plenty of others with the same response above. Tell their lawyers to sue Yelp for all the negative customer reviews its site provides. You can only harass so many people before you nip the wrong one.

Hey! Read this..... (_____________)

Oh.. and PVO rocks!

Flame

Agreed!!

They actually threatened to have their "lawyers" contact us. My wife said BRING IT! You can't sue someone for telling the truth and there are plenty of others with the same response above. Tell their lawyers to sue Yelp for all the negative customer reviews its site provides. You can only harass so many people before you nip the wrong one.

Hey! Read this..... (_____________)

Oh.. and PVO rocks!

I love you. No homo

cdiesel

I love how Bubba The Love Sponge tells guys he loves them.. lol

Those of you who know his show will know what I mean.

mgieske

Same experience here. Asked that Taryn pest to take us off the list. That guy should move to NYC and start selling fake watches. That would be more in line with his selling, I mean assaulting style. The folks at Art Station are great and have the best templates we've found. This guy is wrecking their reputation.

Designer Wraps

Called us too a couple times a few months back. I don't remember the whole conversation now, but I do remember the dude being a p***k. Extremely rude and obnoxious as others have stated. I remember my blood was boiling when I hung up on him. I blocked their number so they couldn't call again. They won't make it if they don't fire their current sales staff! I wouldn't care how so-called great their product it. They'll never have our business.

Last edited by a moderator: