• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap Template Scale Stupidity

acothran

I just created a AI food truck template for an ad agency. I told them that the template is 1/2 scale and they emailed me back asking if I could send new files that include the dimensions and key measurements. Are there really people that get paid to design that don't understand that on a 1/2 scale template, a 36" line is actually 72"?? I just don't get it.

Allen

heyskull

Only last month I had the local council wanting a full scale proof of a 20' sign for planning regulations!!
It took me almost 20 minutes to convince the council official they wanted a scale drawing!!!
What a numpty!!

SC

ExecuPrintGS

Are there really people that get paid to design that don't understand that on a 1/2 scale template, a 36" line is actually 72"?? I just don't get it.

Allen

on more occasions than id care to count I've had to have in depth discussions with "designers" having to explain what bleed is....
Nothing surprises me any more