• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap training...

Tony Rome

I have been reading a lot web/here about different classes.
If I was looking purely for install (mostly hands on) what do you recommend?

I think Justin Pate would be the absolute best choice but his schedule/locations are not lining up to well with mine.

I see Lowen, 3M and maybe Oracal has a 2 day training course?
Any experience, help?
Thanks!

greytees

ive been wondering the same thing.

i dont want to wrap a car, have it look great, then have to redo it 6 months later bc of bubbles or whatever. my dad ran a body shop and used to always say..."if you dont have time to do it the right way, the first time, when your getting paid for it, how in the hell are you going to find the time and money to redo the whole job for free when it comes back all f'd up!"

mzick

3M Advanced Install Training

There is a new 3M Training / Testing facility opening in Dallas next month. Training is 3 days with classroom and lots of hands on. The couse is taught by 2 trainers that have their own installation companies...so you are being instructed by everyday installers. you can check the 3M website for links to more info or go to j3industries.net.

jetblack3s

i can get you train in my shop if you are locate in socal. all the crash course you go to really aren't that great.