• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap version of writers block?????

biggmann

I have been trying to come up with a good design for our 2nd shop truck (which is also my personal truck) but I cannot come up with a good design that I like. We have one for the sign side so I was thinking about doing this one to represent the wrap side of our business. Since it is my own truck I have hit a wall and nothing seems to be working, its easy for someone else who comes in with a business but I must have a wrap version of writers block.

What so you do for inspirations?

HulkSmash

I have been trying to come up with a good design for our 2nd shop truck (which is also my personal truck) but I cannot come up with a good design that I like. We have one for the sign side so I was thinking about doing this one to represent the wrap side of our business. Since it is my own truck I have hit a wall and nothing seems to be working, its easy for someone else who comes in with a business but I must have a wrap version of writers block.

What so you do for inspirations?

let's see what you got?

biggmann

This is the last one I started but then it was looking too much like a Ed Hardy outfit so I abandoned it and got stuck.

side5.jpg