• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap Videos

MatthewTimothy

I saw a thread discussing training, but I've seen a few videos made and was wondering what some think of the wrap training videos?? Any particular one you guys enjoy?? I usually enjoy just going to you-tube and watching people wrap :thumb:

megacab

I purchased the ones from Justin Pate. I think that all in all they are well done videos and i like being able to go back and watch a certain part if a current project is giving me headaches.

phototec

I purchased the ones from Justin Pate. I think that all in all they are well done videos and i like being able to go back and watch a certain part if a current project is giving me headaches.

:goodpost:

Justin Pate is a very good vehicle wrap instructor, I attended one of his Avery/Mutoh Car Wrap Training programs in 2010, and have his videos.

Justin also produces a series of videos, they are very good.

Here is a link: http://learntowrapcars.com/products-page/

You can get all three for $99 and FREE shipping...

:rock-n-roll:

Haakon

I just ordered these today, I went for the super combo pack. Free shipping sounds even sweeter when I am located in Norway :)

Wrapping classes are few and far between over here, and I do have some limited (8-10 full wraps) self-taught experience, so hopefully these dvds will learn me some tricks and techniques, like how to wrap the wing on this car that I am currently wrapping Police Green :)

Attachments

• IMG_2673.jpg
    IMG_2673.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 84

mtrider

+1 on the lift!! i also attended one of Justins classes.. Great down to earth guy!! we use the videos to help introduce wraps to the new guys...
Haakon: when i had spoke to justin, he was living in the Netherlands or Denmark, i believe..... i'm sure his contact info is easy to find... i'm sure he could point you in the right direction as far as training by You?? Cant hurt to ask