• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wrap vinyl for vehicle color change?

natedawg9640

what's recommended for a full wrap color change? looking for something metallic. I like hoe 3M 1080 goes down, but they only have the few options for color styles, none of which are desired. it would be nice to have something ready off the roll, but i guess if lamination is required that's a possiblility. doesn't need to be printable. options?

Premier Wraps

The Avery Supreme is coming out in about 2 weeks. They have 33 colors, including matte black, white & dark grey. And there's 8 metallics. I got the product sheet yesterday actually. And have their new Lime Green coming tomorrow to try out on my wifes Hummer.

Shoot me an email matt@premiercustomwraps.com and I'll send you the product bulletin I got from my Avery rep.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Oracal also has a couple of metallics so far on their 970RA wrap film. Pretty much 3 shades of silver anyways. We have used their matte black and it is nice to work with.