• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrapped eggs.

shakey0818

Made this this morning and it came out great.2-Bacon wrapped eggs,2-Pepperoni wrapped eggs and 4-Ham wrapped eggs.I pre cooked the bacon and put bacon,ham,pepperoni in a greased up muffin pan,added some pepper,salt & cheese and baked for 15 min.

Attachments

• img1068ri.jpg
    img1068ri.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 108
  • img1070po.jpg
    img1070po.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 106
Last edited by a moderator:

slappy

I don't think i can do eggs anymore. Cracked a Jumbo one open the other day and two yokes came out.... never will buy the Jumbo again. I can only imagine what the dang chicken looks like that had it.

VolunteerSign

I don't think i can do eggs anymore. Cracked a Jumbo one open the other day and two yokes came out.... never will buy the Jumbo again. I can only imagine what the dang chicken looks like that had it.

I grew up on a farm...many moons ago. This was before the word "organic" even had a meaning. While unusual, eggs with double yokes were around even then.

slappy

thats whats called hitting the jackpot

no... it was totally disgusting cause i visualized a 2 headed chicken as soon at it came out after the my WTH:help and my famous jump back like i was trying to catch a spider with a tissue and missed it move, but with eggs. I couldn't eat it. My fiance was willing and actually happy. All you men must think alike. :smile:

Marlene

makes me long for the good old days when I'd eat something like that and not worry about the cals, fat or anything else. why or why is it that the good stuff is also so bad for you? why couldn't it be the other way around. think of how the world would be different if moms told their kids to finish all their cake or there would be no carrots...

J

john1

Damn lol

I am on a diet and i tell ya what, This is not on it lol!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I thought it was Easter or something and he was wrapping the eggs for the kids Easter Egg Hunt game.

Slappy, I can't believe you never heard of a double yolk. Ever look real close at an egg and see a teeny weeny red dot in there ?? Guess what that is ??

Besides, you know that runny gooey clear stuff on a fried egg.... ?? Know what that is ??

double-yolk.jpg

Hen-cum.​

SIGNTIME

I thought it was Easter or something and he was wrapping the eggs for the kids Easter Egg Hunt game.

Slappy, I can't believe you never heard of a double yolk. Ever look real close at an egg and see a teeny weeny red dot in there ?? Guess what that is ??

Besides, you know that runny gooey clear stuff on a fried egg.... ?? Know what that is ??

Hen-cum.​

hahaha made my day .... even though i had eggs this morning