• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrapped my laptop

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
Amazing job...great attention to detail. The problem with doing cool things like this is that when your customers see it they will all want it done and you can't charge enough to do it for someone else ;-)

firesignz

Celebrating 10 Years in business
Awesome job, I am especially impressed with the wallpaper to wrap continuity. I may have to attempt that myself (doubt it will come out that good though)!!!

Malkin

:thankyou:

Idea Design: I would love to see photos if you cared to share...

Vital Designs: You are very correct. Luckily this is my home computer, so customers don't see it. Those who have always ask "how much?" I usually have to respond that I had 8+ hours into it, and no one would want to pay for that.

jhill: I actually used A&S Truckin Lite. The weight is very close to Optima Bold though.

grafixemporium

The more I look at it, the more insane I realize this project is! How the heck did you get all the letters on the keys to line up? The trimout on the keys is phenomenal. And it just dawned on me that the wallpaper lines up perfectly with the vinyl around it. That's nuts!

Malkin

Actually the wallpaper was fairly easy, just cropped the image to match the vinyl after application, then sized to my resolution.
The keyboard was a print/lam/contourcut, then I applied each piece separately. No trimming needed on those, though it took a while to measure them and lay out the design.

It's been holding up well so far, although I don't type a lot. I did have 2 small trouble spots where the vinyl was stretched and it pulled back a little. I should have tried using primer 94.