• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrapped our delivery truck

speedmedia

Wrapped our delivery truck today. Wasn't meant to be taken to seriously we just wanted something sort of loose and fun but readable. Pics don't do it much justice but you can read this thing from a mile away, all the while it has some goofy stuff on it and maybe a few to many elements but damnit I wanted to do something semi loud to go against all of this crap I see with flames, rivets, barbed wire and diamond plate all of the place..

Was meant to be fun and functional I guess you could say...

Thanks,
Kurt

Attachments

• sm_1.jpg
    sm_1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 84
  • sm_2.jpg
    sm_2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 64
  • sm_3.jpg
    sm_3.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 68

John L

That's one of VERY few wraps I have ever seen that I like and makes use of color contrast in a logical, effective way. Great job.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:thumb: Nice job.

I just don't know if I'd have the gonads to put 'Advertising That Sucks'. :cool1:

Letterbox Mike

:thumb: Nice job.

I just don't know if I'd have the gonads to put 'Advertising That Sucks'. :cool1:

That says "Sticks". Or maybe you're making a point, I didn't notice it too much but that font does sort of read like "sucks" if you don't pay too much attention to it... I still love it though.

ProColorGraphics

That is cool. I am trying to figure out what to do on my Ranger, but just like you, don't want the same old crap. This helps steer me in a new direction.

speedmedia

Thanks all! We have been getting a lot of positive feedback on it. Rims and tires going on this weekend to hopefully finish it out. Should be a good little marketing piece, sure is awful hard to fit much on such a small canvas... Need a van next time!

Thanks,
Kurt