• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrapping Utility Vehicles

Renato Pinto

Graphics Manager
Anybody have any advice on wrapping F-550 Utility trucks? Theres always so much going on and it's obviously all one print and it looks good and the customer is happy with it but I know it could look a lot better especially when the cabinets are opened, theres a lot of white space.

Advice? Ideas? Tips?

Attachments

• IMG_20190713_095100_145.jpg
    IMG_20190713_095100_145.jpg
    782.5 KB · Views: 385

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I have a service body and I can suggest you do what they did (and I) and not wrap the hinges. I treated each cabinet door as its own piece... and that area above the wheel-well as one. When the doors are open there will be white showing. Honestly it was a pain in the ass. Mine was all one solid color so I added strips to the space in between the hinges and the doors. It looks like you could do that as well.. You have a gradient but you could print that for those thin 2-3" strips in between the doors.