Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrapping Utility Vehicles

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by Renato Pinto, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Renato Pinto

Renato Pinto Graphics Manager

Mar 10, 2018
    Kansas
    Anybody have any advice on wrapping F-550 Utility trucks? Theres always so much going on and it's obviously all one print and it looks good and the customer is happy with it but I know it could look a lot better especially when the cabinets are opened, theres a lot of white space.

Advice? Ideas? Tips?

Attached Files:

2. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    I have a service body and I can suggest you do what they did (and I) and not wrap the hinges. I treated each cabinet door as its own piece... and that area above the wheel-well as one. When the doors are open there will be white showing. Honestly it was a pain in the ***. Mine was all one solid color so I added strips to the space in between the hinges and the doors. It looks like you could do that as well.. You have a gradient but you could print that for those thin 2-3" strips in between the doors.

• Like Like x 2