• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrapping

Chief Chiquita

Does anyone out there have a good idea for wrapping the air vent up by the wipers/windshield on an H3? Our client wants everything on their yellow hummer to magically turn dark purple. I'm struggling with this one, LOL!

4R Graphics

no real easy way to do it. Best thing is to use inlays and trim the best you can.

I know the plasti dip will work you could try painting it with plasti dip then spray paint purple over the plasti dip not sure how long it will last. Please use automotive spray paint there is a difference.

MR. Graphics

Takes a while, just hope it was designed in a solid color. Heat and pressed for about an hour, slightly burnt fingers and a lot of trimming for all those slits. I recommend painting if possible, if not, wish you a lot of patience.

Premier Wraps

My wifes H2 is that burnt orange color stock. The first time we wrapped it I trimmed those vents out. Seamed the hell out of it down inside the windshield wiper areas. That was the last time for that. Looked like hell. You never see it, but I know it's there and bugged me. So this last time I took the entire cowling up and had it painted gloss black. Now the vents blend into the wrap. No matter what color or design we use the vents will always be black. And if we ever go to sell it I'll spend the $150 to have it painted back to the stock color. Even if the color is off a bit you'll never be able to tell because of the location of it. It's just an option. And yes, I know it's my own car and not a customers. But it's worth explaining it to them as an option.