• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wraps, Carved Signs, Custom Vehicle Graphics

:goodpost: Some of our recent work !

Attachments

• Monster Porsche Nov. (5).jpg
    Monster Porsche Nov. (5).jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 143
  • WRC complete.jpg
    WRC complete.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 103
  • Skin Kreations wrap , RCS, ghost pinstripe 002 (2).jpg
    Skin Kreations wrap , RCS, ghost pinstripe 002 (2).jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Skin Kreations wrap , RCS, ghost pinstripe 001 (2).jpg
    Skin Kreations wrap , RCS, ghost pinstripe 001 (2).jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 100
  • Skin Kreations wrap , RCS, ghost pinstripe 005 (2).jpg
    Skin Kreations wrap , RCS, ghost pinstripe 005 (2).jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 92
  • Skin Kreations wrap , RCS, ghost pinstripe 011 (2).jpg
    Skin Kreations wrap , RCS, ghost pinstripe 011 (2).jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 103
  • Bushkill Falls and LSI install 016 (2).jpg
    Bushkill Falls and LSI install 016 (2).jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 101
  • LSI.jpg
    LSI.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 100
  • OCT pics and work 2 003.jpg
    OCT pics and work 2 003.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 105

Jillbeans

I don't care for your typography on the tattoo wrap, or the white halo on the main lettering.
Your sign could benefit from some negative space.
The lettering is awful close to the top and sides.
Love...Jill

lol giving himself the 'good post'....someone doesn't want to 'toot' their own horn but 'beep...i mean blah blah' i've got to agree with Jill.

design RULES we don't need no stinking rules...uhm yes you do.

jiarby

I didnt make the connection that the filmstrip was a portfolio. I saw film strip, and Jack Nicholson and thought video rental place. LOL.

I am sure it attracts alot of looks.

Industry sucks here in AZ like most places. Fortunately I am pretty diversified in my product mix. No wraps. Chris from AZ Pro Signs would know the PHX wrap market inside out.... I sent him a couple referrals in the last couple weeks!

k.a.s.

I like the monster car, the rally car, and the counter. No offense, but I hate the tattoo wrap, it looks like stuff was thrown at the car and left where it stuck. I like the idea of the film strip but the pics are dark and don't contrast well on the black car. I'm also hate the "+" signs on the sign, but I guessing that was not your idea. But hey thats JMO.

Kevin

been in the industry for a long time....something i learned is that you ONLY have to please the customer! The customer made adjustments on the design and he got what he wanted-thats all that matters.

I posted some of our work to share with the community, not brag. You only do this work if you love it and thats why i joined the site. If its not your cup of tea....no biggie! but i can care less bout negative opinions because we produce quality work backed with years of integrity.

So.....in conclusion-thank you for welcoming us and we hope to share more work with all of you in the near future!

:)

racershawn

the way i see it I only care what the customer likes ... if they are happy your pocket will b happy... thanks for sharing your work ... hope you show more...but be ready... there are alot here that will rip most of it apart ... did the customer write you a good check??? ... that is what counts in the end!! shawn

luggnut

If its not your cup of tea....no biggie! but i can care less bout negative opinions because we produce quality work backed with years of integrity.

don't be so defensive the folks on this site can get harsh sometimes but they are right most of the time... be open to critics and learn ... we can all get better. so take the comments and learn.. really look at what your are doing and keep learning.

signmeup

Way to welcome a new member. I don't see anywhere that the OP asked for a critique. He just posted some work in the portfolio section. Those of you who dissed it should learn some manners and also post up some of your own work so we can see if you're as hot stuff as you think you are. Shame, shame.

ProWraps

i mean this with the best intentions.

looks terrible. all of it. bad design. bad fonts. bad use of white space. bad use of colors. bad everything.

welcome to signs 101.

join the premium subscription. its the best advice i can give.