• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wraps Indoor vs Outdoors

Where do you install wraps?

• Indoors

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Outdoors

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • At job site

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Customer must bring to you

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Whatever / Wherever you can get

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

TXFB.INS

with the ever growing focus on wraps where are the majority of installs occurring?

obviously indoors/climate controlled is preferred.
For those who can not do that what precautions do you take to try and eliminate the elements from playing a factor.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Your choices aren't very good. They seem to overlap. Also, when doing a wrap, I don't see how anyone could do a professional job outside, unless you're talking a partial wrap and you only have a few hours in it.

In colder climates working with torches and trying to get vinyl to stretch around numerous areas.... how could you possibly tell yourself, you're doing a good job while it's snowing on you ?? How do you keep plain dust and insects off the vehicles ??

It would be better to have your poll with inside at your place or on site inside their place.

If they don't bring it to you.... how is it gonna get to you to do in the first place ??

If you don't have the proper equipment and bays... you shouldn't be wrapping anything without an agreement with someone with an adequate well-lit heated bay.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
All of the above realistically. However if at all possible indoors at our shop followed by indoors at some other location. We just put a contract on a property, pretty stoked. The one warehouse building on the property is big enough to put about 20 54' trailers inside, all at the same time. :thumb: Planning the layout of the other buildings now and shooting to move in about a month and a half. In the main production building we will have a fully heated and cooled bay big enough for about a 30' bus. Anything bigger we will install in the heated only warehouse.