• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wraps using Latex?

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Does anyone have pix of wraps they've done with an HP Latex Printer? I'm curious and considering going that route next. JUST pics of such wraps please. I don't need peoples opinions on wether or not I should go that route or the problems with latex...or blah blah. Just address the request of the thread please and thank you kindly.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Go to youtube and punch in "latex vehicle wrap" and it will give you a few videos of people wrapping with it. HP has a Wrap Vinyl they sell and I know it works well so I know people are doing it.

joeshaul

I've printed some smaller stuff on IJ180C with the L25500 and haven't had any issues and there are profiles for it for Onyx, dunno bout other RIPs.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
To be honest Grimco has the best price for 3M even though I compete with them they will be able to get you a better cost then I can ONLY ON 3M though lol. If I dont have the best deal I am more than happy to let you know where to get it.

HulkSmash

To be honest Grimco has the best price for 3M even though I compete with them they will be able to get you a better cost then I can ONLY ON 3M though lol. If I dont have the best deal I am more than happy to let you know where to get it.

no i was just curious what the rest of the market is at. Grimco gives me a pretty darn good deal.

MachServTech

Back to the OP...

The Latex ink is a lot more forgiving on bumpers and areas I need the stretch. It does not look desaturated when stretched.

I also don't have to wait on overlam, so I can do a full box truck wrap and have it back to the customer same day.

I will post some pics when I get a minute.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Back to the OP...

The Latex ink is a lot more forgiving on bumpers and areas I need the stretch. It does not look desaturated when stretched.

I also don't have to wait on overlam, so I can do a full box truck wrap and have it back to the customer same day.

One of the HUGE advantages of the Latex! :goodpost:

mgieske

Our wrap pics look no different with our HP latex over the Roland I just sold. Buy it for zero outgassing & saving a day + of curing. Black prints install as nice as unprinted vinyl.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hard to top latex flowing smoothly over curvy parts .....

Attachments

• catwoman.jpg
    catwoman.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 84