• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Writable A-Board

Out There

I have a couple customers who want to replace some broken A-boards. The A-boards have an acrylic square mounted on them to write on and they don't look like they hold up well to the weather very well.

Has any one used the dry erase laminate on an A-Board? and does the waterproof dry erase pens hold up well to the weather?

Locals Find!

If these were my customers I would sell them on signicade deluxe aframes with printed 4 mil coro from signs365 laminated with vandal guard lam.

I have been testing the vandal guard lam and its amazing stuff.

CS-SignSupply

The dry erase lams and materials need the low-solvent pens (which I believe are not water resistant). The solvent pens will usually stain the material.

Out There

Well vandal guard did not work out as I hope it would. Something about blue expo markers. Would not come clean after being on the sign for about a week. bad ghosting going on with most all the colors. Even some pretty strong solvent wouldn't clean it up.

I guess I'm back to back to plastic. :help