• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WTB: 3M Gerber HP 220 Eucalyptus 15" Punched vinyl ANY LENGTH

Embosstek

I need 15" Punched Gerber HP 220 Eucalyptus for a 20+ year old customer.

It was discontinued a couple years or so ago.

I have bought all I can find and hoping someone has some out there??

NO, I do not want to TRY and print a color to match!!! :)

Thanks!
Jim

Embosstek
260///484///7700

Embosstek

I have 7.5' of 15" punched 220 Eucalyptus Green, not sure if that does you any good?

Thanks W.H. for the response. Unfortunately, it is probably not enough to really help. Sorry!

15ft or more will probably be the minimum I will mess with. I have warned the customer that a storm is coming and that color we have used for around 20 years is going to have to change soon!! I have 30yds coming from Alaska and about 30yds on hand, but then it is probably gone. I have exhausted every Gerber distributor in all 50 states! :)

Thanks again!

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
Just something to keep in mind for the future when there really is none left, you might be able to Spectratone it and get a close match. That would ensure that the color is the same every time it's printed because it wouldn't be a process color. I'd be happy to get you the closest matches if you'd like.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Thanks W.H. for the response. Unfortunately, it is probably not enough to really help. Sorry!

15ft or more will probably be the minimum I will mess with. I have warned the customer that a storm is coming and that color we have used for around 20 years is going to have to change soon!! I have 30yds coming from Alaska and about 30yds on hand, but then it is probably gone. I have exhausted every Gerber distributor in all 50 states! :)

Thanks again!

No problem, figured it probably wouldn't help much but was worth a shot!

WhiskeyDreamer's suggestion is a good one assuming you're using an Edge.

Just out of curiosity, why don't you want to try to print a color match? I would think this is what will have to be done once the leftovers run dry.

MikePro

i know you said no printing, BUT if you have some of the vinyl still handy you could use it to match a color & get spray bombs made & paint some similarly-colored vinyl. you can paint onto any colored vinyl, but I prefer a closely-matched vinyl color so that cut edges & chipped paint don't stand out like a sore thumb.

...that being said, you can still order custom colors from 3M but in large batches. If your client is hard-set on a discontinued color, then it could be worth suggesting having them purchase the vinyl for you to store and keep producing graphics per usual.