• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WTB: ATV templates

TheSnowman

First off...welcome to the board.

Second...it normally works a lot easier if you yourself contact someone instead of making them hunt you down. If you get in contact with Flame from the board, he has several I think. Not sure what all, but he is the guy for the job.

TresL

PM me what your looking for, we have most all race quads & a few play quads that I have made templates for.

and welcome from So. IN

54warrior

Making your own is always an option as well. Some of the templates I've gotten online are good, some are really poor.

54warrior

Here is how I do it...

Once you have it traced, stick to sheet of paper, take the whole thing to Staples and they'll scan them for like 50 cents a piece, then just retrace on computer.

It's very time consuming. Takes about 4 hours to trace out an entire SXS. Then another hour minimum of tracing it on the computer.

Attachments

• IMG_20180714_105441268.jpg
    IMG_20180714_105441268.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 319