• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TX WTB Printer, laminator, cutter

Hello,

I am looking to purchase an eco solvent 54'' printer, a laminator, & a large format cutter. If possible with some finance options and shipping. I am an educator in El Paso TX and I am serious about buying the equipment. Thank you.

rjssigns

I would talk to a local dealer about educational programs. Your local dealer will be the one to service the equipment so best to get them involved from the onset. Our college campus went through Midwest and teamed with Mimaki. Both were very good about working within a strict budget.

greysquirrel

If this is going into a school, I would look to an HP Latex printer. They have a print and cut bundle that ships with a rip that never expires and has lifetime upgrades available. It HP's version of Flexi. An eco solent printer will have some oder and may not be suitable for a school environment.

Thank you for the responses but this is not for the school. I will use the equipment for my projects but will donate designs for the school and the clubs I'm involved in.