Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TX WTB Printer, laminator, cutter

Discussion in 'Member to Member Classifieds • Wanted To Buy' started by Age, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Age

Age New Member

Apr 25, 2020
    el paso tx
    Hello,

I am looking to purchase an eco solvent 54'' printer, a laminator, & a large format cutter. If possible with some finance options and shipping. I am an educator in El Paso TX and I am serious about buying the equipment. Thank you.

Tags:
  2. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    I would talk to a local dealer about educational programs. Your local dealer will be the one to service the equipment so best to get them involved from the onset. Our college campus went through Midwest and teamed with Mimaki. Both were very good about working within a strict budget.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. greysquirrel

greysquirrel Active Member

Aug 13, 2015
    West Berlin, NJ
    If this is going into a school, I would look to an HP Latex printer. They have a print and cut bundle that ships with a rip that never expires and has lifetime upgrades available. It HP's version of Flexi. An eco solent printer will have some oder and may not be suitable for a school environment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Age

Age New Member

Apr 25, 2020
    el paso tx
    Thank you for the responses but this is not for the school. I will use the equipment for my projects but will donate designs for the school and the clubs I'm involved in.