• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WTF(ont)?

supersienar

Been searching for a while now and can't seem to find a match for this font. Any ideas what it might be? I appreciate the help.

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited by a moderator:

Sign_Boy

Not to sound rude, but you might want to introduce yourself in the new member welcome section.
http://www.signs101.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=232

People here will tend to be nicer to you if you do.

As for that font, I haven't a clue.
Do you need to use that one?
It's kind of hard to read not to mention the Black & Red that's going on there.

Welcome to signs101 by the way

Jillbeans

I actually don't mind it (for something like a tattoo sign)
Looked on DaFont with no luck.
I think I would convert it to B&W in a photo program, crop it just so you see the 50/50 part, then put it on What the Font.
If that doesn't help, put the original up for their designers to look at.
By the way, Howdy from PA.
Love....Jill

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Why would you care what it is? That image just put the art of typesetting back a couple of hundred years.

supersienar

Thanks for the ID tikiboyz, it was close enough to satisfy the customer and I was pulling my hair out trying to match it.

My apologies for not introducing myself, didn't mean to come off as a D-bag. My name is Chris BTW, just jumped into the sign world a few months ago after leaving the wonderful world of web designing.

Thanks again for the help!