• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WTF? This thing is horrible

TimToad

Sorry for triggering any gag reflexes. Client thinks this is so cool and rad! Only person on earth to think so I'm sure.

Attachments

• Raster Logo - White Black.png
    Raster Logo - White Black.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 535

Jburns

“ The logo looks nice - but I think we need more sharp things coming off the letters- like more serifs” kinda like cowbell.
Hope they don’t ask for small 2x4 decals in cut vinyl

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I thought you were above this kind of work? What happened to not putting your name on this kinda stuff? What about the "love of the craft"?

TimToad

I thought you were above this kind of work? What happened to not putting your name on this kinda stuff? What about the "love of the craft"?

Way to inject negativity and go off topic with a personal attack into an otherwise benign and unexpectedly humorous thread. It's a freaking trucking company with a supplied logo. We're doing our best to clean up their supplied logo.

FYI, we gave it the college try to have them let us redesign the logo for them and the owner refused to budge.

If you had the skills and could actually design something of quality, you'd be in a better position to judge how others should run their businesses.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If this was supposed to be a humorous thread, why wasn't it put into the appropriate category ?? You're always complaining about that stuff................ when others do it.

Last time I checked, designing skills and quality have nothing in common with running a business.

I'd say his observation is quite substantiated based on a number of your posts lately. :snarky: