• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

? WTH ?Russian attack sub detected near East Coast

ThinkRight

A Russian nuclear-powered attack submarine cruised within 200 miles of the East Coast recently in the latest sign Russia is continuing to flex its naval and aerial power against the United States, defense officials said.

The submarine was identified by its NATO designation as a Russian Seirra-2 class submarine believed to be based with Russia’s Northern Fleet. It was the first time that class of Russian submarine had been detected near a U.S. coast, said officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of anti-submarine warfare efforts.
http://freebeacon.com/russian-subs-skirt-coast/

/I do not believe in coincidence
Russia to the right and China to the left......
Could be trouble brewing or just the Russians seeing how far they can go.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
They have to get in close so they can drop small boats to get to shore in time to line up for early voting.....

wayne k
guam usa

binki

maybe it is a ruskie remake of red dawn to pre-emt the fake one coming out about north korea invading america, like that has a chance of happening.

Mosh

You must listen to Glen Beck too much, I would bet we have subs that are 50 miles off Russian soil....Glen Beck=Faer Monger!!! (used to be a fan of his)