• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WW Sign Supply Indonesia

Keis

Hello,
I am new here and would like to start a shop using a Mimaki CJV-30 print/cut system for printing/cutting decals/signs/prints on motorcycles/cars/... also canvas-prints and stuff.

Now: In Belgium prices are skyhigh so I searched for a sollution. WW Sign Supply in Indonesia can provide me an CJV-30 for a good price + shipping to Belgium :thumb:.
I can't find much info on WW Sign Supplly; does anyone know them ?

kind regards,
Geert

bmw_ante

Hello,
I am new here and would like to start a shop using a Mimaki CJV-30 print/cut system for printing/cutting decals/signs/prints on motorcycles/cars/... also canvas-prints and stuff.

Now: In Belgium prices are skyhigh so I searched for a sollution. WW Sign Supply in Indonesia can provide me an CJV-30 for a good price + shipping to Belgium :thumb:.
I can't find much info on WW Sign Supplly; does anyone know them ?

kind regards,
Geert

Its a total SCAM ! Nobody can sell the printers that cheap!

If you want a Price from us in Sweden then contact me !

We can ship to belgium !

mortil

Its a total SCAM ! Nobody can sell the printers that cheap!

If you want a Price from us in Sweden then contact me !

We can ship to belgium !

Where do you work ? ja letar efter olika leverantörer och priser. du får gärna maila över lite sånt till mej om du jobbar på gross.
turbo@mortil.com

skulle behöva en ny plotter framåt sommaren.