• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WYLD Bill - THANKS!

Marie

Just received posters (18x24, full color, full bleed) that we ordered from WYLD. The posters look great, and the service was exceptional. Bill handled my order and was very helpful. THANKS!

GP

Bill was a huge asset to our company before we took the plunge into printing. He was always upfront with pricing, great with communication and delivered an exceptional product on time and as promised.

And WYLD continues to be a valuable part of our growth - offering dimensions and products we don't handle or when production is spread to thin in house. Sometimes outsourcing makes sense - when it does, Bill gets the call.

My name is GP and I approve this message.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Thank you for the kind words Marie. It was a pleasure working with you and as always with you Greg as well! As always, I will give everyone at Wyld the 'ol 'pat on the back' for jobs well done.