Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IL X-RITE i1 iSis 2 A4/Letter automated chart reader FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Member to Member Classifieds • For Sale' started by perfectpdf, Jun 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. perfectpdf

perfectpdf Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Chicago
    I have a like new with original box and contents X-RITE ISIS 2 profiling device. If you are tired of using the hand scanner devices to create profiles this device is for you. It's extremely fast and easy to use. It's plug and play with most rips. This one was not used much. You can plug this into Flexi for example and Flexi has a color profiling wizard that walks you through step by step on how to create a custom profile so no more searching for "good enough" profiles online.

$2200 and I will ship overnight insured only to the US and Canada. Originally over 3k and this is the newest second generation one not the first gen.

https://www.xrite.com/categories/scanning-instruments/i1isis-2

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. perfectpdf

perfectpdf Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Chicago
    Turn your reds into reds, greens into greens and orange into orange and buy this thing it's like new!! Make an offer!! No more ugly wasted prints make your own profiles!! Scan and go. Quit using Oracal 3651 profile on everything today!!