• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

x-rite model for flexi

Oldoldoldman

Hi, does anyone know if the newer models will work with flexisign 8.6v2. Like the eye one pro, the list in 8.6v2 dosen't list the newer models. Is there a place to add other ones or will it detect them? thank you. tom

Hi, does anyone know if the newer models will work with flexisign 8.6v2. Like the eye one pro, the list in 8.6v2 dosen't list the newer models. Is there a place to add other ones or will it detect them? thank you. tom

The i1 Pro 2 should work fine with older versions of FlexiSIGN. It will work in an emulation mode of the original device and thus the lights on top will not be used (the old model didn't have them).

Oldoldoldman

Thank you, is the emulation mode something that is a function of the i1pro2? I have a line on a cheap i1pro and wondered if it would work the same way or should I stay away from it?

metal-n-more

eye one profiles to flexi sign 7.6

Iam trying to get eye one profiles to import into Flexi sign color profiler what do I need to do?