• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

XC 540 - Asia

KenG

Hi all,

I have found a couple sellers in Asia doing Xc 540's and other Rolands for literally a quarter of their price. Are they rip-off imitations ?

Dont want to put one of the sites on here but one of the companies is in Indonesia.

WHats the story with that ? We are very interested in the XC 540 and are in the Caribbean. Would usually buy from Miami but considering we will always have to buy from overseas anyway we were researching dealers in many different markets.

thanks

advsign22

XC-540 is made in Japan.

Don't risk you money on dealing with people in other parts of Asia. Trust me, I live in China and there are crooks all over this place. They temp you with the cheaper prices and if you actually ever get a printer after you send your money it will not be a Roland.

Ken

KenG

Thanks for the feedback. WIll go with a US dealer in Miami. Searched around and actually found out that two of the people I had seen selling em were scams.