• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

XC 540 Profiles.

jdale

I've been offered a 540 at a reasonable price.

It has a new capping station and new heads
They will give it a 3 month warranty as well.

The only issue is ICC profiles. They don't make them for this dinosaur anymore. Does anyone have one of these and what problems have you run into.

JD

BALLPARK

XC-540 is far from a dinosaur..lol.

What profiles are you looking for? Roland's website has a lot of the profiles. I can send you some if they do not have the one you are looking for right now, if I have it.

That is a beast of a printer!

BALLPARK

Are you talking about an SC-540 printer? It is an older model from Roland.

I just told my XC-540 what you said and it wants to know where you live..lol.

Really... The XC-540 is still one of the best printers on the market and I'm not just talking about printers from Roland. They still sell for over 30K brand new!

Mrose

:goodpost: Yea, You are about to work with one of the best printers out there! I use Roland Versa Works for our profiles and rip. Works great!

jdale

Sorry

Esx-500

I have a 540 and it just spit out its capping station at me and is now printing obscenities at me

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Are you talking about an SC-540 printer? It is an older model from Roland.

I just told my XC-540 what you said and it wants to know where you live..lol.

Really... The XC-540 is still one of the best printers on the market and I'm not just talking about printers from Roland. They still sell for over 30K brand new!

lol. Cracked me up. We have two XC540s. Best machines ever.