Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XC-540 PROlll Service Manual

Discussion in 'Roland' started by DIGITAL360, Dec 4, 2009.

1. DIGITAL360

DIGITAL360 Member

Dec 4, 2009
    SIZE=3]Does anyone have a service manual for XC-540 PROlll that i can get my hands on. would be greatly appreciated ]:smile:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
    Tags:
  2. graphicimage

graphicimage New Member

Jan 12, 2010
    York, PA
    xc-540 service manual

I too need one...any help would be appreciated.
    -thanks

3. DRamm76

DRamm76 Member

May 17, 2007
    Are these machines out of warranty? Normally, dealers don't go providing Service Manuals to people that are still under warranty. Mainly because there are a lot of things in there that you shouldn't be doing yourself.

For the customer in York, PA, PM me if you need assistance as we can definitely help you out. You are not far from us.

4. DIGITAL360

DIGITAL360 Member

Dec 4, 2009
    I have a 3 year warranty on mine. the only thing that isnt covered is the pumps. i figured i read up on that & just like to know how things get fixed. always good to educate yourself.

5. Robert M

Robert M Very Active Member

Jan 23, 2007
    colorado
    Xc 540

I have one, but is 17 meg so let me know if your email can take that big a file

6. Pacific Coast Sign

Pacific Coast Sign Active Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Portland, OR
    Pums are covered by your Roland Warranty, and the pumps are VERY reliable with a very long life.

7. Salmoneye

Salmoneye Very Active Member

Oct 22, 2009
    Robert M I would love, love, love a copy for mine. I have a gmail address and I think that I can accept up to 20mb salmoneyesignworks@gmail.com