• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

xc-540 Service call 102 message

Salmoneye

Hi guys, I have a xc-540 that gave me a 'Service call 102 message' after doing a maintenance cleaning. I didn't find anything on a search or in my manual and was hopeful that you might have some info for me before I called a tech. Thanks P.S. It is now gone after a restart of the machine but I still want to know what it is.

synergy_jim

Mine was doing that from time to time a while back. It has something to do with the head not returning to home right after a cleaning and there is an adjustment for that. Its in the service manual. Nothing serious, just annoying...

Salmoneye

I have had a couple of problems with the head parking correctly, thanks. I have a copy of the user manual but not the service manual and I have been looking for one forever. Do you have a copy, hard or electronic??? I have been able to find manuals for the sc but not the xc-540

synergy_jim

I have had a couple of problems with the head parking correctly, thanks. I have a copy of the user manual but not the service manual and I have been looking for one forever. Do you have a copy, hard or electronic??? I have been able to find manuals for the sc but not the xc-540

pm'ed