• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

XC540 Inks :CMYKLcLm

ykapadia

Out of these inks CMYKLcLm, which colors should stock as spare ? i.e out of the CMYKLcLm which ink is used more ?

cgsigns_jamie

I always keep a full set on hand (12 cartridges). When I replace one I order another. That way no matter what I always have plenty of ink. Nothing worse than working late or on the weekend and running out of ink in the middle of a print with no way of getting more.

jasonx

Depends what you are printing to be honest. If you got a massive job that requires a lot of black you will be using a lot of black. I would keep a set of backup cartridges just in case. If your not doing a whole heap of printing reorder cartridges when they are 50% used.

ykapadia

I will stock full set (12) and I can manage to stock addition 4 cartridges. So need to know which 4 to order. I am based in Fiji and have to order inks of Australia.