• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

XJ Instant Rebates $3k +

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
I have been in the market for another printer and have been eyeing the xj740. I just found out that roland has an instant rebate for August of $3500 for the 740 and $3000 for 640.

Roland printer

The XJ rebate is available thru the end of August '08. This is an instant rebate so you don't have to wait to get a check in the mail. If you are interested in pursuing this further, please contact me by phone or email: cathy.mccoppin@signsupplyusa.com. Thanks!

Cathy Miller McCoppin, Branch Manager
Sign Supply USA, Dallas (Carrollton)

Blizare

I just received a 3k rebate on my xj640. I'm happy cause that paid for the extra heater system :)

Merre

So is it a possibility that if I bought a Roland VS-640 in March 2010, do I qualify for a rebate?

Merre

Thank you, I was wondering since this printer seems somewhat new to the market. I have a question about it, but I'll take it to the techniques area. It's a fantastic machine!