• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Xrite I1IO Table not working with Onxy!

Hello All,

I have an Xrite I1I0 v2 table for making profiles and use it with multiple RIP softwares in our shop, but always have issues with the Onyx RIP. It always says that the machine cannot be found and to reconnect the device to the machine via USB even though it is actually connected already.

I thought it was a Windows 10 issue since I cannot get the drivers to properly install, but when using the spectro with Colorgate or Ergosoft on Windows 10 they work just fine.

We have multiple work stations in our shop and one station that uses Onyx and windows 10 I got working back in October of last year but now I can't remember what I did to get it working (I feel like I had to install some extra aofwsoft from Xrite, but am not sure), so now that I have to set up another workstation with Onux I have spent two hours trying to get the spectro to work but can't.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Honestly, use i1Profiler to make your profiles and import them into Onyx
We've profiled several media in the past on both Onyx and i1, and the i1 version has always been the better profile (larger gamut etc.).