• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Ya know....................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Signs 101 has had its share in debates, arguments and downright hair pulling discussions. Some worse than others and I think we've all been involved in them once or twice....... or maybe a lot .:rolleyes: However, this new situation which is bad enough on our businesses, families and friends seems to have reached much much further depths in dividing not only the entire country, but even us.... sign makers from around the world. We're at each other's throats about opinions and nothing more than opinions. There is nothing concrete about something which has only been around a few months. Cripes, even 3M or Avery will tell you it takes longer than that to make assessments on new vinyl lines.

I would suggest we stop fighting with each other and put aside the gauntlets and work together instead of distancing ourselves in such delicate times.

How 'bout any of you ?? Can you help in these times of need and stop being obstinate ??

Sure, some humorous banter maybe, but this silly fighting over who's opinion is right or not, is completely stupid. It's actually dumber than the political upheavals. First off, nobody cares who's right or wrong. Just getting through this is all that matters. Whether you believe it to be real or unreal, a hoax, a plot or chemical warfare or batsh!t soup..... we need to get beyond it and start repairing ourselves and our country along with the world.

:thankyou: Gino

rjssigns

Seems to have calmed down and gotten back to business as usual at Signs101.

Got bigger fish to fry anyway. I start teaching again Thursday but not face-to-face. Classes will be virtual through WebEx. Did some dry runs and such, but ya know how perfectly everything works until ya need it to work. Already warned students we could have glitches but some may be worth a laugh or two.

If anyone is a Webex savant chime in with helpful tips/suggestions.

Odd times these...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Lot's of keyboard cowboys out there. I don't see the rants on other industry forums like I do here, but they are also alot more bland with less helpful info too. You take the good with the bad I guess. There's a good community here, you just have to have a thick skin to be a part of it.

FireSprint is a wholesale sign supplier. We sell exclusively through our nationwide network of resellers. Become a reseller today!
Just think - all the thick skin we have developed being here must have given us at least a little residual C19 resistance. We just have to remember to not pick our noses.

SignosaurusRex

COVID !9 ......

Attachments

• StewieSlap.gif
    StewieSlap.gif
    123 KB · Views: 120

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, I for one, will be on the lookout for any new questionable members......... curtains, foiled again !!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just think - all the thick skin we have developed being here must have given us at least a little residual C19 resistance. We just have to remember to not pick our noses.

Or your friend's noses.... or anyone else's for that matter.​