• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Y'all are invited.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Who will be taking the pictures at this Dance ?? Please post them up as they develop.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I was just wondering how this thing turned out ?? Were there many in attendance ?? A good time by all ??

Anyway, with the Fall Equinox coming up this Friday, I was hoping you were gonna have another shindig....... or is that too much for you ta handle ?? Ya know, like bring out the tribal drums or rattles for the circle.

drum circle.jpg

Johnny Best

A good time by all, good party after the light came back after the solar eclipse. Sorry I did not get to talk to anyone but those solar glasses blacked out everything.
So your having an Equinox party? Great I will be there.

Starter

Yeah I'm also going......I misplaced my tickets though... I put them in the upper lower left right hand side of my china cabinet.. When I locate the tickets I will be flying down on one of those pigs.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah I'm also going......I misplaced my tickets though... I put them in the upper lower left right hand side of my china cabinet.. When I locate the tickets I will be flying down on one of those pigs.

Don't look too hard, cause anything made in China...... it won't be there in the morning.

Johnny Best

Upper lower left right hand side, those tickets are lost for sure. That china cabinet was made by Lemony Snicket.