• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yeagers Autobody logo

PhatWall

This is a logo I did for Yeagers Autobody located in Green River, WY. What is everyones thoughts? One is in white and one is in black!!

Attachments

• back window full sized copy.jpg
    back window full sized copy.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 105
  • back window full sized WHITE copy.jpg
    back window full sized WHITE copy.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 112

JR's

Hi Phat, it looks more like a sign then a logo. But hopefully the experts will help out.

JR

Craig Sjoquist

Well I like the looks of the design/ layout, balanced,

But it does have a bit much for a branding logo, also contrast is poor, look at thumbnail and correct, you'll have a good looking brand then.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
As previously noted, this is a sign, not a logo. Actually I thought it was a belt buckle, one of those tasteless locomotive headlights that wannabe cowboys like to sport.

As a sign it's not particularly good. Too much detail and too many effects going on coupled with marginal typography. As a logo it's a disaster.

Jillbeans

Dueling spray guns on a carbon fiber background.
No focal point.
Poor contrast.
Logo shouldn't have a phone number squeezed in.
Did you design this first in black and white?
Love....Jill

speedmedia

Plead throw your aurora graphics cd in the trash and start over, you can't learn from using that crap.

Start very simple in black and white for legibility and then slowly add color once you get a good clean layout.