• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yellotools Usa Will Be At The Isa Show In Las Vegas April 20-22

Yellotools USA

Merchant Member
We will be at booth 702 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center from April 20th through the 22nd and YES! We will be bringing all our goodies! Our new hot sellers will be there like our GeckoPatches and MagTape Rulers that take away the use of annoying masking tape on glass, aluminum, fiberglass or any non magnet smooth surface and everything at the show will be priced with a 20% discount!

We are offering 10% off at all times to anyone here at Signs101 for orders in the USA and Canada through our online shop - www.yellotools.us - just use promo code YTS1012017 at check out!

solock

Is there any expectation that your catalog and website will get into sync? I have your catalog, and would love to order some of your tools, but your search function is seriously out of sync with the paper printed catalog I got at the ussc show or even the one I got last year. I imagine that I am not alone in finding that what you print can not be found on your website.

Yellotools USA

Merchant Member
Is there any expectation that your catalog and website will get into sync? I have your catalog, and would love to order some of your tools, but your search function is seriously out of sync with the paper printed catalog I got at the ussc show or even the one I got last year. I imagine that I am not alone in finding that what you print can not be found on your website.

Yes, I have heard this before. It is something we are working on and is an ongoing task as we find ourselves constantly bettering our original designs or after a signmaker like yourself buys the tool, gives his feedback, and we create a new design, since we make almost everything ourselves, viola! We now have a completely different tool. We actually haven't made a catalog since 2015 because as our market constantly grows, our customers continually help in creating new tools ideas, a printed catalog simply can't keep up! LOL

The good news is that we are doing our best to keep the website updated with our new inventions and we have had the same phone number for over 10 years that you should have on your catalog so feel free to call us anytime. We can process orders over the phone for you and we like hearing from our customers. :)

Yellotools USA

Merchant Member
One more day and we'll be all set up at the ISA Show in Las Vegas and everything will be 20% OFF! We brought almost all the goodies for you including, once again, some brand new items for you to check out, demo, give your two cents about and then hopefully big production worldwide. I love trade shows! You guys always give the best advice on our new demos so when they are finally finished...it's like we're all proud parents! Hope to see some of you there! Booth [HASHTAG]#702[/HASHTAG]

Yellotools USA

Merchant Member
So we can get a 20% discount for the week of isa even if we can't attend? I'd definitely get some stuff ordered!

I unfortunately can't do that. My German management team is pretty strict about their 20% off going for orders from trade shows only. There's a special code we hand out to the customers that visit our booth for them to buy things but the good news is that I do have a 10% off code for all my wonderful Signs101 friends that you can use! :)

When you check out, use promo code YTS1012017 and get 10% off your whole order!

TXFB.INS

so why are you only showing appreciation customers that are attending the ISA Show?

and if you only give the 20% at trade shows, where were you for the NBM show in TX? kind of hard to spend money with you when you are not there.....

Yellotools USA

Merchant Member
Because you're not listed in the merchant listings and you have a custom title "We Love what you Hate!" so it isn't clear that you are a paid merchant subscriber thus giving you the right to promote your wares in the open forums.

Thank's for the heads up Fred, When I get back to the office from this Trade Show I'll contact whoever I need to contact to have my "Merchant Member" title added. I paid for my Merchant subscription at the beginning of this year. :) Thanks for your concern.

Yellotools USA

Merchant Member
so why are you only showing appreciation customers that are attending the ISA Show?

and if you only give the 20% at trade shows, where were you for the NBM show in TX? kind of hard to spend money with you when you are not there.....

Our German management gives the bigger discount for customers that make the effort to visit us at our booth. They think that it would lessen the discount granted at trade shows if customers knew that anyone can get it at any time. Unfortunately, we can not be at every trade show but we do have our travel schedule on our website. We have a show coming up in Indy in June, then Long Beach in July and New Orleans in October. Please understand that we sell our products to hundreds of customers monthly with no discount as our merchandise is not distressed and seeing the value in our tools along with the high quality is a great investment in the long run. Of course I understand that as a customer you would obviously want to save money where you can so you can sign up at our website to receive our newsletter and be informed on promotions we have throughout the year and you can also follow us on Instagram and Facebook.

Yellotools USA

Merchant Member
I would've ordered bunch of tools if you would hook us up with that 20% discount here at S101

I understand. Unfortunately this is the decision my German management made. I was granted the higher $ to pay to be a merchant member on this site and they agreed to provide Signs101 a 10% discount. Perhaps when the time comes to renew again, I can get you guys a bigger discount.