• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yellow page ad

Kottwitz-Graphics

That is pretty cool, but how do you make any money if the routers aren't moving, and there are mannequins behind the computers...

:ROFLMAO:

Craig Sjoquist

Interesting, glad ya did that I bet.

It is no wonder Texas has done well in this economy. Your able to advertise on site outside, filling your windows , walls, able too park trucks out front, banner flags, bet even more.

Here 2-1/2 sq ft per 1 foot frontage TOTAL = 20 ft front = 50 sq ft, no trucks out front, banners 30 days every 6 mths. shows how much they want business & community to grow and prosper.

GypsyGraphics

wow... that really nice! impressive shop and tidy too! i like how you have the two trucks parked so they can both be seen... even though one is in a handicap spot and the other is on the sidewalk/grass.

the ladies voice for the intro is nice too.

i think i got a little dizzy and tipped over though. by the way one of your ceiling tiles in the router room needs replacing.

Drip Dry

Very interesting idea. Is this something ATT is doing for you for yellow
pages or did you do it through everyscape ?

Now the real question.... How Much ?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
That's neat.
How do we change weapons and grab power-ups?

edit
I went back outside and tried to go across the street to the motel - didn't work.
Outside I noticed the one shop truck parked in the accessible space - is it supposed to be there or did you just put it there to frame the store front for the shoot?

You have a good looking shop with some nice looking gear.
Booming economy in Texas keeping you busy?

wayne k
guam usa

ChicagoGraphics

What's that truck wraped as in the handicap spot? It looks like a Dominos pizza, LOL
I hate so say it but it looks ugly.

But your guided tour looks good.

signs2trade

Thanks for the compliments and critizism. The spotted truck and my 4x4 were just parked there for the shoot. The spotted truck although UGLY getS attention, and my tag line on the camper windows is NEED HELP GETTING SPOTTED? GIVE US A CALL. This is done by the yellow pages. The two girls in the picture are actual people, Triny on the left and Cherie on the right. The router normally runs all day but we shut it down for the shoot. This ad should be me at the top of the search engine witnin YP.com in houston. Yes i know i need to replace tiles but were too busy. We do that kind of stuff if we get slow. There is another 3000 sq.ft not shown due to the limit of the add.

signswi

Nice but those yellowpages directory sales aren't great, way better ways of search ranking than wasting your time with a dinosaur company charging a fortune for one directory listing.

Do me a favor, in three months post how many uniques you've had on your YP listing and how many that had conversion events (called you, clicked through to your website, emailed you, whatever).

BobM

Nice presentation for potential customers. Your operation is way to neat and clean. Nice facility, very organized, and your work is outstanding. Good job Keith.