Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yet another font....

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by RiXaX, Sep 4, 2004.

1. RiXaX

RiXaX Member

Aug 17, 2004
    Mendocino, CA
    I was told this font came with some package possibly called PrintMaster. I'm wanting a name, alternate name, information showing how in the future I might find alternate names for fonts so I can independantly do this. Thanks for any help.[​IMG]

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    A comparison using my FontExpert database results in a 100% miss.

When people bring me artwork like this, I usually respond by telling them to send me the font. This is also usually more than they want to do and we end up picking something for them from our libraries.

The info I posted recently regarding FontExpert and TypoGraf is about as much as you can do. Nothing reaches out to cover all the alternate names and amateur fonts like what you're showing here.

3. giantsfan1951

giantsfan1951 Member

Aug 5, 2003
    I have it as JOKERMAN and as JOKERMAN LET in it's true type version. copywrited by Esselte Corp.

4. RiXaX

RiXaX Member

Aug 17, 2004
    Mendocino, CA
    Thanks for the wonderful assistance. I found it called JOINT when I did a search for JOKERMAN.