• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

yet another newbe

tmsigns

Hi,
I have been lurking for a couple of years and learning a lot.. What a great forum signs101 is.. I started out with a 12" stika mainly making car decals then pregressed to making banners for local baseball teams. Attached is one I did it is 4' x 6' and the tube in front is pvc from HomeDepot that I painted and put a decal on, one end there is a screw on cap. It really makes it easy to transport and keeps the banner clean. Just a few months ago, I bought a signswarehouse qe-60+ that I really like but still learning the LXI software. I have been using Corel X3 and emporting into Dr. Stika.

Anyhow, thanks for the great info and hope to be able to help someone someday when I grow up.

tmsigns:thankyou:

Attachments

• Goose-banner-tube.bmp
    794.6 KB · Views: 189
S

SignTech

Lurking for 2 years? Commitment issues or what? lol

Welcome!

D&Tgraphics

I can kind of relate though. I lurked for a long time too before joining. And even after I joined I didn't really post much. I just recently have been trying to post alot more and join in on the conversations. I feel like I know you all so well and you don't really know me. So, I'm trying to fix that.

Ken

Welcome from BC.
Ken
BTW..if you could make your photo files a little smaller..some of us STILL don't have high-speed...Cheers!