• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yeti Cooler Template

I just took measurements of all sides except the bottom, added in the extra depth for where the top overlaps and added an extra 1/2" for the lip of the lid.
I used Arlon DPF 8000 (the same as I use on snowmobiles & ATVs) The only issue I had is it stuck almost too well.

nitro2010

Randy
I just took measurements of all sides except the bottom, added in the extra depth for where the top overlaps and added an extra 1/2" for the lip of the lid.
I used Arlon DPF 8000 (the same as I use on snowmobiles & ATVs) The only issue I had is it stuck almost too well.
I have wrapped them before, I am just looking for a template for the Tundra 75 & 160 so I can design, print & cut material and wrap them.

caribmike

Retired with a Side Hustle
i just got done wrapping 6 yeti coolers using polar grip. awesome stuff
I have a customer in the Porta Pottie business and cant seem to find an adhesive vinyl that will stick to the weird plastic these outhouses are made from.

Would Polar Grip work on that type of plastic in a hot Caribbean environment?

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I have a customer in the Porta Pottie business and cant seem to find an adhesive vinyl that will stick to the weird plastic these outhouses are made from.

Would Polar Grip work on that type of plastic in a hot Caribbean environment?
the lid of the yeti is textured and it stuck well. order a sample and see if it will stick. the brand is drytac. polar grip is the line.