• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yikes... hurry up spring

Caitlin

So it's been snowing for a couple days now, with a fairly nasty blizzard yesterday, and now this morning there was a water main break that has knocked out about half the north end of the city. Some streets are flooded and the rest are covered in snow and ice. Oddly, we have water and the restaurant across the street from us has none.

Now one of our clients says they have a boil water advisory on at their shop and it took him ten minutes just to turn out of his parking lot, being in the heart of this mess. Mail just showed up about two hours late and traffic is still completely blocked.

To think we had hints of spring melting just last week. :banghead::banghead:

(Why do I live here??)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
See....... if y'all drank whiskey, you wouldn't have to boil your water. :bushmill: Pre-boiled just for that certain emergency you weren't expecting.........

GINO.gif

OldPaint

really strange...........i had a dream last nite i was on somekinda cruise with people from all over, and i started a conversation in my dream with this couple........ and she told me they was from Saskatchewan!!!!!!!!! 1st post i read, was yours!!! hahahahahahaha.
this whats happing in my backyard with the ruby red grapefruit, navel orange, satuma, sunburst tangirine))))

Attachments

• garden 123s.jpg
    garden 123s.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 80

sardocs

Here on the Wet Coast I forget that in some parts of Canada it actually snows in the winter....

Caitlin

I wish I had fruit trees growing in my yard here :rolleyes:

And yep, we get tons of snow out here. The snow piled up on my dad's front lawn is taller than I am.

Caitlin

That sounds uncomfortably hot. My dad and step-mom just left Arizona yesterday after a month down there. They will be in for a rude awakening when they get back here. :Big Laugh