• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

YO....... Fatboy....................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just landed this job, but you're closer to it than me, so if you can handle this..... it's all urine. :readthread:

CONSTRUCTION OF BUILDING 800 ROOMS UNIVERSITIES HOSTELS

I am Hon.Mohamed Hasan project adviser S.P.A to the president federal republic of Nigeria His excellency Dr GoodLuck Jonathan, I want to confirm if actually your company can handle a project of such magnitude.Which comprises of 800 rooms Universities hostels under direct labour.Naturally, this project was handed over to my office to search for an oversea contractors who can give a master piece.

His Excellency gave me specific instructions that all the building materials will be imported and it will be state of the art quality. The contract had already been quantified by the federal ministry of works and urban development.In the event of projecting with your company. We will mobilize your company In the term of the contract agreement it is agreed that 50% of the total bill of quantity will be paid to your company up front to enable your company adjust themselves to site.when the project is half done, your company will be mobilize again with 25% and on completion you will be paid another 20% while 5% will be remain as retension value.

I will handle this project together with you because of my 10% pasaint share form the total money. If your company is capable of handling this project please reply. The total sum is $700,000,000 (Seven hundred million U.S dollars) this project will start in 5 Eastern sates of Nigeria.

1. Ebonyi State Call Abakaliki Capitals
2. Imo State Call Owerri Capitals
3. Anambra State Call Awka Capitals
4. Abia State Call Umuahia Capitals
5. Enugu State Call Enugu Capitals

Thanks
Hon.Mohamed Hasan
S.P.A On Project Matters
+234 7066456040

YOUR :Welcome:
Gino

Fatboy

Thank you so much Gino.Very generous of you.I have just sent him the 7500 us dollar amount so we can get the project rolling.Once again,THANK YOU:ROFLMAO:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't mention it. That's what this place is all about... helping each other get ahead................ or a little head................ :rolleyes:

If it's over your head, maybe some of the new people here could take some of the heat off ya and help ya out.............. :rock-n-roll:

Fatboy

don't mention it. That's what this place is all about... Helping each other get ahead................ Or a little head................ :rolleyes:

if it's over your head, maybe some of the new people here could take some of the heat off ya and help ya out.............. :rock-n-roll:
i did not even had to e mail him.We use the same internet cafe.......what a coincidence