• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

YOO- HOO! I'm featured in Sign and Digital graphics!!

CES020

I don't have a clue how you're doing that, but it's BEAUTIFUL work. Congratulations.

Doesn't hurt that you have a woman as beautiful as that modeling your work either :)

petesign

Ok, that's freaking awesome. How are you applying it to the leather, a heat gun and squeegee?

*Edit, i guess im asking, are you running a hide of leather through a heat laminator and making the jacket, or taking an existing product and somehow attaching the Infinium to the jacket?

signswi

Ok, that's freaking awesome. How are you applying it to the leather, a heat gun and squeegee?

*Edit, i guess im asking, are you running a hide of leather through a heat laminator and making the jacket, or taking an existing product and somehow attaching the Infinium to the jacket?

Says in the article, Mutoh flatbed.

petesign

I see that now, got off track and didnt finish the whole article since I thought it was all about lexjet infinium. Very nice.

rubo

I see that now, got off track and didnt finish the whole article since I thought it was all about lexjet infinium. Very nice.
infinium - shminfinium - why anybody would want to deal with it anyway - if you want a laminate on top of leather, might as well go with pleather or vinyl. They claim it "feels like leather, smells like leather" etc... but it's not leather.

Rubo