• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

you can hate me now....

WVB

Honestly, I don't remember... But looking at the middle picture it definitely has factory tint for sure... Knowing the guy, it most likely did but would have been legal tint so what is that uhm, 70/30 or 60/40. But nothing like limo tint...

You know I don't remember what her name was. I can tell you it was for a graphic that was for Bell helicopter with an Osprey V-22 and two other Bell helicopters on each side...

By chance was that back window tinted?

Honestly, I don't remember... But looking at the middle picture it definitely has factory tint for sure... Knowing the guy, it most likely did but would have been legal tint so what is that uhm, 70/30 or 60/40. But nothing like limo tint...

I would be willing to bet the tint is what hazed out the look of the lam.

I am going to put some laminated perf on a tint to see. I will let you know what I come up with seems to make sense. Or just a shot in the dark.

I have tried 2 times to contact someone (i think erin) about printer larger full color banner for me
Looking for prices ect ect

never heard anything back both times

cptcorn

adad
10 53' Trailers fully wrapped this year, misc banners... Printed/Finished by Merritt... 12,000 sq ft and only a small misc laminated piece about 6"x50" on one panel, easy fix on my end. I'd say that's pretty good.

I hope someone is making money... :) Granted it's not going into my pocket directly, but we'll work on that.

Jack Knight1979

whenever I have any issues or need any customer service no one EVER gets back to me.

I like sending work your way, but the lack of communication is weak.

I understand you're a busy crew, but a reply the same day is nice.

Pat Whatley

Heck, if you're digging it back up....

Communication is (or was the last time I tried to use you) ridiculously slow.

TheSnowman

You guys do great work Mike! But, if you do like constructive criticism, it is a little tough to get a hold of someone at times. I probably 80% of the time don't have any issues hearing back in a timely manner though. You are a giant company, the fact that a little peeon like me even gets a chance to work with you is great in my book! Thanks for the great prices that you only give to wholesale people, and allow us to make money in the end!

klemgraphics

Communication has been hit and miss with me, sometimes within minutes I have quotes and sometimes I never hear back after multiple e-mails. I will say though that the few times that I ordered the quality was good.

Bill43mx

Wow...I'm really surprised to hear about communication issues. We've only done a couple of jobs with Merritt in the last year. I've "bothered" them for pricing on several where the customer flaked out and never did the job. I will admit that I've given up on communicating directly with Mike. That's not a slam....I realize he's got more important things to do than babysit a small customer like me. However I can only remember one instance when it took Erin more than a few hours (and, more typically, a few minutes) to get back to me. And I've received replies from both Mike and Erin well after the time that they should have gone home! I'm fortunate to be local to Merritt and I've had the opportunity to meet both Mike and Erin in person. Maybe that's why I get treated special. :loveya:

So...no complaints here. I just hope to be sending a lot more work their way in the future!

cgsigns_jamie

I've always had great success with Merritt.

Mike and Erin have been helping me with a big fleet job the past few months and I can't imagine working with anyone else.

As far as communication, I've had no problems there either. Erin usually responds to my emails with in a few hours, if not instantly.
To be fair, I don't think I've ever tried to call up there, so I don't know how their phone response is. (I'm more of an email guy)