• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You can thank TV for that....

Brandon708

I always wondered what magical programs they have that they can enhance fuzzy pictures and make them clear.

Yet everytime we see a surveillance video its all grainy and cant tell who is ever in them.

HaroldDesign

TOO FUNNY!!!! I love how you can get the other side of the picture that doesn't exist!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :clapping:

GypsyGraphics

MacGyyyyyyyver

I know how they do it... It's MacGyver (pronounced macgiiiiiiiiver)!

That guy can get out of any sticky situation with a wad of gum, a piece of string and a bobbie pin. Pulling images out of thin air with the help of a computer..... no problemo.

It's the MacGyyyyyyver school of image enhancement.

Maybe MacGyver's too old a tv show for you young-ins to have noticed him in the clip or realize his amazing capabilities.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If you believe in it.... they will make it happen.

I don't know weasel, if you're old enough to remember, but when Dick Tracy came out back in the 30's.... telephones weren't near as advanced as they are today, but he had a two-way wrist watch cell phone built in the 40's. In the early 60's it also had a camera in it. Sounds like the comics were decades ahead of the real world and it took some time for the world to catch up.

Flash Cordon the same thing. He was riding around the galaxy in a rocket that was so advanced for the time [again in the 30's] and the closet thing to it became available to England in the mid 40's by way of the Nazi's and the V2 rocket from the late 30's but not fully developed until 1942. One difference, the Nazis didn't carry people and couldn't go all over the place like Flash.

If you can imagine it... they'll eventually build or make anything.

weaselboogie

I don't doubt that most of this will become some sort of a reality, it's just that people think it's actually happening now.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Once they land a man on the moon, then you'll start to see real progress in this stuff. They want to take pictures and photoshop them so you'll wanna go live on the moon and they need weally good cameras to do that from way down here.

Malkin

I haven't actually watched much Red Dwarf (name of the show that clip was from)

My avatar is a Mii (Nintendo Wii character) that I made based on, well, ME.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Blade Runner... Cool movie :thumb:

If memory serves me right, Harrison Ford enhanced a photo and went around a corner into a different room and zoomed in on a snake scale/clue :cool1: